This page was last update on 28 May 2020.
Dynamic Running Ltd. takes the safety and health of our community in Cairns very seriously
Here is a summary:
- Club training runs – Tuesday morning/evening, Wednesday evening and Thursday evening – resumes for groups of 20 or less on 13 June 2020.
- Dynamic in a Dress Running Festival
- Runners’ Clinics – resumes 17 June 2020. Join in FREE Beginner/Novice online Zoom sessions on 3 & 10 June 2020 06:30 PM Brisbane. (Register in advance for these meetings).
- Dynamic Running online coaching is available FREE to anyone keen to join in on 1, 8 and 15 June 2020 07:30 PM Brisbane. (Register in advance for these meetings).
- Zonta Club of Cairns Yellow Rose Run/Walk (17 May 2020) – Dynamic Running supported event – postponed to later in the year. Date yet to be decided.
- Douglas Dash – part of the Port Douglas Carnival (23 May 2020) – postponed to later in the year. Date yet to be decided.
- Luke Richmond One Life One Chance motivational FREE talk (28 May 2020) – postponed to 24 September 2020.
- Trail runs: 3M3D, Cairns Marathon and Fig Tree Half Marathon. Visit our Facebook event page for details.
- All club Sunday long runs – resumes 14 June 2020.
- 3 Marathons in 3 Days – all races moved to virtual. Next race is on 9-11 July 2021. Check out our Kuranda to Port Douglas Race on 30 August as we are going to extend that event to make it a bit more challenging and attract some of our 3M3D competitors.
- K2PD (30 August 2020) – at this stage we intend to continue with this event as planned. Competitor numbers capped at 90.
The offer to request a full refund for any of the events (expect for donations) expires on 3 June 2020.