Date: Saturday, 1 April 2017 at 7.00pm
Please note that the registration form shows 2 April! This is for the Dynamic in a Dress race. Use this registration form for the fun run too.
Venue: Redlynch State College, Cairns (tbc)
Distance: 4km or less. Family Fun Run/Walk
There is no briefing on the start line .
Participants of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete.
- For this festival, there are three running races (21.1km, 10km, 5km) and the Glow in the Dark Fun Run/Walk.
- All events start and finish at Redlynch State College (tbc) in Redlynch Valley, Cairns.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and at Goomboora Park.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish.
- Prams are not allowed in the 21.1km or 10km. Due to safety considerations we do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs) in any of the events.
Race fees and online entries:
|Race & Age||Cut off dates:||Early Bird||Standard||Late Entry|
|Ends 9.01pm, 26/01/2017||Ends 9.01pm, 23/03/17||Registration closes 9.00pm, 2/4/17|
|Glow in the Dark Fun Run||Family (2 adults and up to 4 kids U18 at same address), Flat Fee||$30.00||On day registration available|
|Glow in the Dark Fun Run||Individual, Flat Fee||$10.00||On day registration available|
|Glow in the Dark Fun Run Team Entry (minimum 5 team members)||Individual, Flat Fee||$8.00||On day registration available|
|Local school students and staff members – first 20 entries FREE – contact Dynamic Running on Successfully Encoded for details on how to enter.||Flat Fee||$5.00||On day registration available|
|Single mums/dads with kids – contact Dynamic Running on Successfully Encoded for details on how to enter.||Variable fee||On request||On day registration available|
|Kid in pram (5km and Glow in the Dark fun run/walk only)||Free||$0.00||On day registration available|
You are encouraged to come ‘dressed up’ for the Glow in the Dark Fun Run/Walk. The theme is ‘April Fools’.
Your entry fees include:
- entry into your nominated event
- A gift for all registrants in the Family Fun Run/Walk
- Lucky draw prizes
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance