Your club membership is valid for one year from the date you sign on.
Register here: new members, returning members and volunteers
Membership fees (2018)
NEW Member’s Fee is $100.
RETURNING Member’s Fee is $65.
CONSESSION / OVER 60’s Member’s Fee $50
JUNIOR Member’s Fee is $40. (U16)
VOLUNTEERS – FREE TO REGISTER!
There are also FAMILY membership and SENIOR/CONSESSION membership options.
There is a fee of $100.00 payable before membership renewal for club members who opt out of helping behind the scenes or at events during their membership period. The fee is payable prior to membership renewal.
How much do you pay to stay fit and healthy?
$15 per week for a gym membership? ($780 per annum)
$20 per week for group fitness? ($1040 per annum)
$50 per hour for personal training? ($2600 per annum)
A membership with Dynamic Running gives you all year round group coaching for less than $2 a week (cheaper if you are a returning member).
Top 10 benefits of being a member of Dynamic Running
- Access to two qualified Athletics Australia coaches with 40 years of experience between them
- Discounted race fees
- Support and encouragement from running buddies
- Free technique training and drills for beginners to experienced runners
- Free group training sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays and most Sundays
- Access to squad training programs from 2k to ultra-distances
- Come-and-try trail runs
- Special discounts to items and services from selected businesses
- Programs tailored to your personal running ability
- Access to running training camps
When you sign up as a new member you will also receive
- A FREE club running singlet or shirt
Are you ready to invest in your health? Join Dynamic Running and see how far $2 a week can take you!
Your membership fee also covers
Public Liability Insurance.
Club running costs.
Arguably, the most important part of being in the Dynamic Running club, is that you will belong to a group of runners who provide support and motivation at all levels. Your input is welcome and needed to make our club develop to benefit our whole community.
What your club membership does not cover
- Coaching fees for clinics, squads and training camps.
- Race fees – although you will receive a member’s discount into our events. Merchandise – apart from the club singlet/shirt you receive with your initial membership. Any other merchandise must be purchased.