September to November each year: Dynamic Running Summer Trail Series – 4 events held at different locations around the region.
Register here for the series – pick as many races as you like.
- Smithfield (27 September 2020) – 5.5km or 12km, Smithfield Conservation Park
- Atherton Forest (18 October 2020) – 7km loops, Mt Baldy walking track, Atherton
- Black Mountain (1 November 2020) – new course TBC
- NEW! Misty Mountains (22 November 2020) – 21.1km or 42.2km, Maple Creek Road, Milla Milla
|Event||Distances (km)||Race Fee*||Virtual Race Fee|
|Full series – all four races||70.00||10.00|
|Smithfield||5.5 or 12||15.00||10.00|
|Atherton Forest||7km loops||15.00||10.00|
|Misty Mountains||21.1 or 42.2||40.00||10.00|
- * Club members receive a 35% discount.
- Juniors receive a $10.00 discount.
- There are no discounts for the virtual events.
- Medals are an optional extra. $12 each or $35.00 if you are doing the full series.
- There is a $10.00 postage fee for virtual runners who need their medal sent out in the mail.
JUNIORS please note: You only qualify to complete in the races 21.1km or shorter. Juniors can only participate if a parent/guardian is present at the event. Entry is at the discretion of the race director. Applications must be submitted at least TWO weeks prior to the event. No late entries will be considered.