Participants of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete/participate.
- There are three distances: 10km, 5km and 3km.
- Start and finish is on the beach at Deadman’s Gully, Clifton Beach.
- For the 10km race, a drink station is available at the northern end of Palm Cove.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and in Palm Cove where the drink station is set up.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish area and at the drink station.
- Due to safety considerations we do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs).
- Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchairs must submit an application to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
$20 for the 10km series (whether you do one or both events), Dynamic Running club members pay $15.
5km and 3km – free.
Your entry includes
- Personalised race bib for everyone that enters at least two week’s prior to each start of each series
- Lucky draw prizes
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance
Dates and online entries
Series #1 Sunday, 20 January & Sunday, 10 February 2019
Register here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/10kseries2019no1
Series #2 Sunday, 8 September and Sunday, 13 October 2019.
Register here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/10kseries2019no2
Series #3 Sunday, 10 November and Sunday, 8 December 2019
Register here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/10kseries2019no3