Dates: Series #1 Sunday, 22 January & Sunday, 12 February 2017
Series #2 Sunday, 8 October & Sunday, 12 November 2017. Register here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/10kseries2017no2
Series #3 Sunday, 3 December & Sunday, 7 January 2018 Register here: https://regonline.activeglobal.com/10kseries2017no3
Venue: Deadmans Gully, Clifton Beach
Distances: 10km (paid race), 5km & 3km (fun run, gold coin donation)
Results and series winners:
Participants of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete.
- There are three distances: 10km, 5km and 3km.
- Start and finish is on the beach at Deadmans Gully, Clifton Beach.
- For the 10km race, a drink station is available at the northern end of Palm Cove.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and in Palm Cove where the drink station is set up.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish area and at the drink station.
- Due to safety considerations we do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs).
- Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchairs must submit an application to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
$20 for the 10km series (whether you do one or both events), Dynamic Running club members pay $15.
5km and 3km – free.
Your entry includes:
- Personalised race bib (unless you are a late entry)
- Lucky draw prizes
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance