Participants of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete/participate.
- There are three distances: 10km, 5km and 3km.
- Start and finish is on the beach at Deadman’s Gully, Clifton Beach.
- For the 10km race, a drink station is available at the northern end of Palm Cove.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and in Palm Cove where the drink station is set up.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish area and at the drink station.
- Due to safety considerations we do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs).
- Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchairs must submit an application to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
$20 for the 10km series (whether you do one or both events), Dynamic Running club members get 35% discount.
5km and 3km – free.
$10 if you want a medal.
Your entry includes
- Personalised race bib for everyone that enters at least two week’s prior to each start of each series
- Lucky draw prizes
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance
Dates and online entries
Series #1 Sunday, 19 January & Sunday, 16 February 2020
Register here: https://my.raceresult.com/141356/
Series #2 Sunday, 6 September and Sunday, 11 October 2020.
Register here: https://my.raceresult.com/144758/
Series #3 Sunday, 8 November and Sunday, 13 December 2020
Register here: https://my.raceresult.com/144759/
Map for the 10km (3km and 5km will turn around earlier)