An opportunity to participate in a series of two races/runs over 10km. Do one or both races in each series. There is no 5km option.
Participants 14 years and older of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete/participate. You do not have to be a Dynamic Running Club member.
Juniors under 14 years of age are only permitted after discussion with the race director (Lorraine Lawson, or 0417 798 444). These children cannot run by themselves anywhere along the course. They must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchair apply to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
Distance: 10km. There is no 5km option.
- The event is on the footpaths in Clifton Beach and Palm Cove.
- There is only one distance: 10km. The 3km and 5km distances have been dropped as we don’t have many people taking up this option.
- Start and finish is on the beach at Deadman’s Gully, Clifton Beach.
- A water stop is available at the northern end of Palm Cove at the jetty. This is also the turn around point.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and in Palm Cove across the road from the water stop.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish area.
- NO bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs) are allowed.
- Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchairs must submit an application to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
$15 per race for the 10km. Dynamic Running club members get 35% discount.
Your entry includes
- Race bib
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance