PLEASE NOTE: Due to low entrant numbers, lockdowns, travel restrictions and lots of events, we’ve adjusted the dates for Series 2 and 3.
Participants of all levels of fitness (walkers, recreational and competitive runners) are welcome to compete/participate. You do not have to be a Dynamic Running Club member.
The event is on the footpaths in Clifton Beach and Palm Cove.
- There are three distances: 10km, 5km and 3km. (The 3km distance will be dropped in 2022).
- Start and finish is on the beach at Deadman’s Gully, Clifton Beach.
- For the 10km race, a drink station is available at the northern end of Palm Cove.
- Toilets: There are toilets at the start/finish and in Palm Cove where the drink station is set up.
- First Aid: There is basic first-aid available at the start/finish area and at the drink station.
- Due to safety considerations we do not allow bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades and animals (e.g. dogs).
- Competitors wanting to compete in a wheelchairs must submit an application to the race director no later than one month prior to the event.
$15 per race for the 10km. Dynamic Running club members get 35% discount.
$5 per race for the 5km. Dynamic Running club members get 35% discount.
$3 per race for the 3km. Dynamic Running club members get 35% discount.
Series Discount: If you enter both races in any series (in one transaction) you will receive a 10% discount.
Your entry includes
- Race bib
- Lucky draw prizes
- Basic first aid service at the event
- Refreshments after the event
- A fun, safe and professional activity
- Public liability insurance